Opportunities dedicated to your scripture memory program
- Think about your weekly routine. Identify any time slots which you could
dedicate to your scripture memory program.
- After I drop my son off at his daycare each weekday, I will return to my car, and instead
of rushing to work, I will spend 10 minutes reviewing verses.
- After I leave work each day I go to the daycare to pick up my son. When I arrive at the
daycare I will spend 5 minutes reviewing verses.
- I will cut short my lunch hour by 5 minutes and spend this time reviewing verses
- I will endevor to fill every idle moment with the review of scripture verses. As I
learn more verses I will attempt to teach myself to 'continuously playback' in my mind what I know.
- Write out some things you can do to ensure that you will always be able
to review your verses if an opportunity arises.
- I will always have a pocket Bible with me so it will be available for me to look at it during free moments.
- I will always have a small bundle of verse cards with me so it will be available for me to look at it during
- I will always have at least one of the tapes from my Bible on cassette in
the car. I can listen to it during the times I am driving by myself.